The Safety Management review covers several sections of prevention that must be put in place for the safety of all workers and the general public on most of construction sites in Quebec.
Concepts covered by this Training:
- SECTION OF SAFETY MANAGEMENT
- The CNESST
- The Training Offered to Workers
- The Delimitation of Work Sites
- The Occupational Diseases
- The Safety Agents
- The Prevention Programs
- SECTION OF LES ELLES DE LA CONSTRUCTION
- The Organization’s Mission
- The Members
- The Board of Directors
- The Rates
Our trainings include a study portion and a preparatory exam that you can take as many times as desired. When you are finished, you will be ready for the mandatory examination by the Régie du Bâtiment du Québec for obtaining an RBQ contractor’s license.